• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
hm felt like Jordy should have had that one. All well.

3:55 left in the first half, titans get the ball and they receive the kickoff in the second half. gonna be a long day lol

Greg

the purpose of that FG is what exactly?

I'd rather they go into the situation playing for 4 downs and dump something underneath on 3rd

Mindlog

As President, I will ban the sport of football and delete any record of it ever existing
Mah President.
gMGnOFx.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck Novak, Bob and Brock for the awful pass on 3rd down

John Lynch just said he usually catches them. He is now one of the worst commentators. He also said he has great hands.

You know nothing John Lynch.

Agreed. He has the ability to just fuck everything up with dumb turnovers. It gets really annoying at times

The good with the bad of a young QB. At least he seems to be delivering on his potential. this is the first time I've been excited as a Titans fan in years. The Locker days are over. I still can't believe we drafted Locker that damn high. Smh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HOW DO YOU DROP THAT SURE INT DEMPS

Top Bottom