• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

I honestly think it's more of a coaching problem than WR issue.

Oh and the defense is utter fucking garbage.
I think the D has CB issues which are mostly related to a lack of depth, but also due to a lack of a cover corner to free up haha to care about less of the field.

WR depth is really not a problem. Problems are: scheme, bad TEs, no true #1 unless Jordy somehow regains his burst.

If we could somehow hire Harbaugh away from michigan we could be in the SB next year. The roster is not that far away. Though obviously, I doubt that will happen for a variety of reasons... (#1 is that I don't think he'll leave until they win/runner up a NC)

Ric Flair

Banned
So over/under Mike McCarthy getting fired in the off season along with Capers? This coaching staff needs an enema, it's plugged with shitty ideas

So over/under Mike McCarthy getting fired in the off season along with Capers? This coaching staff needs an enema, it's plugged with shitty ideas
McCarthy needs to go, game has passed him by. Capers i'd be ok with keeping. (not at the expense of a better defensive coach, but most of our problems are injury/roster induced)

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

I'm saying it's 50/50 but who knows. TT is one stubborn fuck.

Things are worse than ever in the Rodgers era right now.

What the hell? I just saw the score. Wtf happened to my packers?!!!

Worst Defense I've seen all year. More inconsistency on offense. Mistakes on ST. Jeff Triplett is a fucking idiot. That last one has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

j-wood

GG Packers fans. Got a little chippy, but that was on both sides i think.

Really happy with Mariota today. When he isn't turning it over, man he looks impressive.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Really happy with Mariota today. When he isn't turning it over, man he looks impressive.

I don't get to watch a lot of Titans games. Mariota looked amazing. Pack got severly styled on

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chargers-Dolphins game:

1.) Melvin Gordon run, Chargers o line injury, goes to injury timeout
2.) Commercial
3.) Phillip Rivers in shotgun audibles to a draw to Melvin Gordon
4.) End of First Quarter
5.) Commercial

I just turned the game on

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

dude was on fire today. we've been slayed a few times this year by quality QB's, but damn today was on a different level.

coaches need to ge their asses fired in GB.

Top Bottom