• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hmm??

Last Bengals playoff win:

January 6, 1991

Last Browns playoff win:

January 1, 1995

#bunglesgonnabungle

OK, since your into the actual stats do me a favor and look up the record of the Browns and the Bengals for the past say 20 years. And get back to me.

#AtLeastNotCleveland still stands.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We've gotten so lucky this game. The first play of the game was a fumble by Anquan Boldin but we somehow kept it.

Jaguars offense from QB to offensive line is just sloppy. A great team would've punched it in for 7 after that Zander Roberts fumble on the 12.

Terrible game by the Lions so far getting bailed out by the Jags offense.

Why are the brown and Bengals fans fighting! Pls!

Bengals have like 5 fans who cares, which is sad because of the state of Browns.

5 fans is a exact count, pls don't question me on this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OK, since your into the actual stats do me a favor and look up the record of the Browns and the Bengals for the past say 20 years. And get back to me.

#AtLeastNotCleveland still stands.

Oh yeah the Browns regular season record is beyond terrible, didn't know I had to look that up for you, thought it was obvious?

And yet despite the Bengals being the clearly superior team they still haven't won a playoff game with all those top tier regular seasons? And the Browns didn't even exist for a few seasons in between there.

Rough.

CxuevP2UQAAX6Nr.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns fans trash talking when bengals beat their ass everytime

Who's trash talking?

He asked when the last time the Browns made the playoffs? I just then asked when the Bengals last won a playoff game?

It's no shock the Browns have been hot garbage. But careful throwing stones when you also live in a glass house.

Narag

browns/bengals fans should settle this via the only metric that matters to ohio teams

who has the better record against big ben?!

Who's trash talking?

He asked when the last time the Browns made the playoffs? I just then asked when the Bengals last won a playoff game?

It's no shock the Browns have been hot garbage. But careful throwing stones when you also live in a glass house.
Alright your right i mean no denying we are trash too.

yuraya

Jags force a turnover for the first time in 6 games and the team celebrating on the sideline like they won the Superbowl. Smh. Maybe the team has finally hit the bottom.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh yeah the Browns regular season record is beyond terrible, didn't know I had to look that up for you, thought it was obvious?

And yet despite the Bengals being the clearly superior team they still haven't won a playoff game with all those top tier regular seasons? And the Browns didn't even exist for a few seasons in between there.

Rough.

Oh yea I know it's rough here's why:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225104037&postcount=1663

50 Shades of Shit?

This is between the Bengals and the Browns. Pittsburgh can stay out of it. We all know about your chips since their fans never stop talking about them.

Robert Woods looks like he's done for the year.

The only WR left healthy in this starting unit is Marquise Goodwin, the rest are garbage nobodies we picked up off the street.

Including Percy fucking Harvin.

I can't get over that.

Top Bottom