• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
God the Lions are so bad. The fact they're in first in the division is a joke.

I don't know how you get two weeks to prepare for Jacksonville and muster 18 yards offense in the first half.

Afrikan

Kaep isn't going to an NFC West team.

I think he'll stick around here in SF (I still believe in him).... but if Trent Baalke is still here, and some funky stuff still is happening.... I think he'll op out, and Arizona would be a nice place for him. Weapons all over and a confident offensive coach.

Arizona has to eventually move on from Palmer. I think he's signed for one more year.

I think they'll try to draft another QB, and maybe try to trade for Jimmy G... or get a Vet QB with Playoff experience like Kaepernick, or.....lol Romo.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
God the Lions are so bad. The fact they're in first in the division is a joke.

I don't know how you get two weeks to prepare for Jacksonville and muster 18 yards offense in the first half.

Coming off of a Bye, offense is sloppy. I think they'll pick it up hopefully starting with this drive

Striker

image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Blake Bortles went to the locker room to end the first half. TBH Chad Henne worries me more than Bortles given the fact he at least had some experience

Terrible first half by the Lions except that last drive where we went no huddle. Still only got 3 out of that though.

Top Bottom