• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
3rd and 14, pocket was collapsing and Staff somehow got the ball off.

I can see why we're not going No Huddle. T.O.P. heavily in the Jags favor

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago

Based on how Dean Blandino explained the Osweiler play from last month, the ruling of an incomplete pass in Minnesota should be upheld.

Which play is he talking about?

MechDX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago

Based on how Dean Blandino explained the Osweiler play from last month, the ruling of an incomplete pass in Minnesota should be upheld.

Which play is he talking about?

Brock's "fumble pass" vs Broncos on MNF.

Just saw that Bradford play and it was the same damn thing yet Brock's was ruled a fumble but Bradford's was ruled incomplete

BigAT

Certainly haven't been a fan of Jennings at points during the season, but have to give him credit for a very nice game today. Offensive line has been great as well, especially considering the innings.

Doorman

Do the Lions even have a win this year of they have someone besides Stafford at quarterback?

I would argue its possibility...except without Stafford, our backup is Orlovsky. With a league-average QB instead of Matthew, yes I think we'd still win a few games I think. With Orlovsky though...no chance.

Top Bottom