• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll take it now, we need the fast track plan to get him out.

Probably the same money either way if they cut or keep him. It was basically a two year deal and I think we all know next year will be his last in Houston.

Kinda sucks that Houston won't have the ability to participate in the Romo sweepstakes next year

RBH

Cx0tiRNUUAAlNws.jpg:large

Cutting him after this year results in a dead money hit.

Yea it does, I'm just that bitter that Smith and Billy boy thought this was their guy. I'm sorry but Weeden showed better ability than Brock has, and that hasn't been much.

I mean at least I also like the Cowboys, which most Texans fans hate.

Probably the same money either way if they cut or keep him. It was basically a two year deal and I think we all know next year will be his last in Houston.

Kinda sucks that Houston won't have the ability to participate in the Romo sweepstakes next year

Yea but I'm not sure Romo would want to come here, but I couldn't say for sure. Having him here would be nice though.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Also the PI call was fine. He made contact before the ball got there and faceguarded. That's textbook PI and would have been PI ten years ago.

Facegaurding is not an nfl thing. I agree that it was PI though due to enough contact.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yes it is, it's not a thing in college, it is in the NFL. You have to turn your head in the NFL.

I can't speak for college, but unless it was added recently, it's legal in the nfl. See if you can find it in the rulebook.

Top Bottom