• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

squicken

Raiders won't be able to handle the pressure of the playoffs. Probably a one a done. Nothing is standing in the way of a Cowboys/Patriots superbowl except for Russell Wilson.

No, there is another

nfl-week-15-new-york-giants-defeat-washington-redskins-04aba1996377e409.jpg

I'm just curious if there are any GAF'ers who actually believe Osweiler can be average or better. I remember discussing how bad he was to my VP whenever he helped them come back against the Bears. He thought I should have given him more credit, and I told him I'd take Schaub back at this point.

I'm just curious if there are any GAF'ers who actually believe Osweiler can be average or better. I remember discussing how bad he was to my VP whenever he helped them come back against the Bears. He thought I should have given him more credit, and I told him I'd take Schaub back at this point.
Playing devils advocate:if you consider this his true rookie year there are a lot of things he can learn to do better or get better at within BOB's stupid offense.

Playing devils advocate:if you consider this his true rookie year there are a lot of things he can learn to do better or get better at within BOB's stupid offense.

Yea but his fundamentals look bad, and that throwing motion just makes my eyes hurt. I mean anything can happen, just look at Prescott and how he did during his Bulldogs stent. Granted he lucked into a great offense but still nobody saw that coming.

Fitts

Get the RBs involved early in the second half. Keep them involved.

They're the only ones catching the damn ball right now anyway.

Was only able to listen to the Cardinals game yesterday and watched the highlights just now. The pass interference call that gave the Vikes their second TD was BS. Other than that the miraculous pick 6 and kickoff return were the reasons they won. Cards offense looked good out side the O-line. The O-line is trash and Carson's deep ball is gone.

This team has no chance at a owl with out a better o-line and a new QB.

Top Bottom