• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Hindl

You cant seriously blame chip for this. D was terrible from the start and the 9ers O has moved the ball great.

No he got dealt a shit hand in SF. But even when his offense is moving it's still so fast that the D ends up taking more snaps than normal, and the eagles D was consistently ranked near the bottom in his tenure, while now with just a scheme change and a slower pace they are on the cusp of being an elite D

Game over lol

also its amazing watching Brock destroy Nuks career

Come to Philly Nuk

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BOOOOOOOOO

I hear ya my fellow Texans fans

After that brutal first game he's been solid as hell. I think he's only had one miss since then.

Really hope the kid has a great career. He deserved his pro bowl as he was lights out, but that groin injury sounded brutal. I think he'll regain all of his range by next season and you guys will have a pro bowl kicker

Top Bottom