• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG HOW DOES TABOR KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!?!?

But as I was typing...

One reason to potentially keep Horton he has coached up a lot of guys this year. Danny Shelton was absolute trash under Pettine and now he's a force in the middle under Horton.

Either Horton did something or O'Neil was just trash...wait I know the answer already nevermind.

But as I was typing...

One reason to potentially keep Horton he has coached up a lot of guys this year. Danny Shelton was absolute trash under Pettine and now he's a force in the middle under Horton.

Either Horton did something or O'Neil was just trash...wait I know the answer already nevermind.

Hey you should see my bengals playing they are just as bad.

MechDX

It feels like the Texans have a pretty decent offense except for Oswillier. He's so bad. Why do they keep playing him?

Been saying it for a while....

Texans run the ball so much on early downs because O'Brien doesn't trust Brock. He knows what he has and won't take risks.

This offense needs a QB with a quick release. Brock has exactly the opposite. Watch Brady or Garrapolo run this same offense in NE

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miller finally fumbles

worst timing ever :(

But as I was typing...

I support firing no one. Except maybe tabor....

This quarter has been the most Bears quarter imaginable. Special teams makes a great play to set the offense up. Quarterback throws a boneheaded pick. Defense almost makes a great play, but comes up short. Just so frustrating

Trey

Bills need to move on from Tyrod. I've seen enough. I like him, but a lot of the passing offense problems are on him.

gogosox82

This quarter has been the most Bears quarter imaginable. Special teams makes a great play to set the offense up. Quarterback throws a boneheaded pick. Defense almost makes a great play, but comes up short. Just so frustrating

Well at least Howard is running well. I'm still amazed at how well he runs behind this terrible oline we have.

Top Bottom