• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Assweiler is so shit he cant even throw a hail mary correctly.

Not watching next weeks game if he's starting. Not wasting my Sunday.

Snacks was dominant. But I don't know what to take away from this game, the Browns are really bad and the fans are tired of them so they just give up easily (the Lets go Giant chants are really loud).

The entire line was good today and the last three weeks.. I take nothing away from the last few weeks though.. Soft ass schedule and they did what they needed to do which is all you can ask. Kiddie league ends next week in Pittsburgh.

gogosox82

mD1Xzhr.gif

Other than two really bad decisions, Matt Barkley played much better than I expected. He's going to have a few games to prove himself to either the Bears or another QB needy team.

Texans need to make a move on Tony Romo in the off-season. Stop striking out on the losers, and get a quarterback with an actual proven record of getting the job done*

*Postseason success not included

gogosox82

Two silver linings. Barkley wasn't too bad. 2 bad picks in the endzone which came back to bite us but he didn't play that bad.

Titans didn't hang 40 on us like they did the Packers.

Top Bottom