• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Zeke

Just remember you typed this and nobody made you.

But to answer your question, no, this is a very injured and depleted Seahawks. Dallas will likely have to play the other one.
Dallas stomped the hawks at home in 14 in Seattle and I don't think this squad is nearly as talented as that one. Sorry I don't buy the hawks hype.

necrosis

Welp, GG Bucs-GAF.

Absolutely pathetic showing from the offense (particularly the OL) today. Get it together Bevell.

pretty much exclusively the o-line; fuck tom cable. the refs deciding to bend us over didn't help things either

anyways, i love the hawks but i'm so fucking tired of clearly inferior opponents being able to play us close (or beat us) because russell has no protection

cdyhybrid

lolol and people think this years Seahawks can compete with the Cowboys

Nah, the team the Cowboys might have to play will have more than one RB and the other half of their secondary back. Oh and Michael Bennett.

Dallas stomped the hawks at home in 14 in Seattle and I don't think this squad is nearly as talented as that one. Sorry I don't buy the hawks hype.

I don't think Dallas has played the Hawks this year.

Maybe we don't need Romo...

Earl Thomas and Bennett change that defense though.

Can Dak do this?

giphy.gif

So if the panthers win this game how overhyped will the media make the pAnthers?

They'll still be treated like a 5-6 team with a bad offensive line, underperforming defensive line, and nonexistent secondary.

But it's the NFL. Anybody can be beaten on any week, especially when your QB gets hurt. The gap between the top and the bottom just isn't there right now.

If the Panthers hold on, this doesn't suddenly turn them into a great team and the Raiders into a bad one.

Cowboys might have start worrying about the Bucs instead. They are playing some absurd defense right now. I thought I was watching the 99 or 02 Bucs out there today.

Mortemis

Banned
No, people think the Seahawks team that isn't starting 3 rookies on the offensive line and missing two of its best defensive players can compete with the Cowboys.

Tbf tho on a good day we're starting 2 rookies on the o-line.

One match up two years ago doesn't mean shit. Start talking shit about hypotheticals when they become real.

They'll still be treated like a 5-6 team with a bad offensive line, underperforming defensive line, and nonexistent secondary.

But it's the NFL. Anybody can be beaten on any week, especially when your QB gets hurt. The gap between the top and the bottom just isn't there right now.

If the Panthers hold on, this doesn't suddenly turn them into a great team and the Raiders into a bad one.
I just feel like that Falcons deserve to win it.

Top Bottom