• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

chadskin

@RapSheet:
With a loss vs #Colts, the #Jets have officially been eliminated from playoff contention. So... yeah.

THE DREAM IS DEAD

RBH

2_Leaving16_Large.jpg

This really does make all the Pats fan sobbing even funnier

Can't even say "what'll yall do when Brady retires and a quarter of you continue to watch" because they'll still be top of the division because the Woody Johnson Jets will still be in the division

I don't know if I can give DM shit for the kicker anymore

Hack was drafted that same round

I begged everyone to not take him. Were my cookies that bad 😭

Didn't get to talk about it much, but the Dolphins game was just pure ugly and a big slap to the face. We just gotta take it and move on to next week and catch as many wins as we can while improving where we can (especially on defense).

Tannehill had a really bad game, but I'm hopeful that he can rebound for next week.

Didn't get to talk about it much, but the Dolphins game was just pure ugly and a big slap to the face. We just gotta take it and move on to next week and catch as many wins as we can while improving where we can (especially on defense).

Tannehill had a really bad game, but I'm hopeful that he can rebound for next week.

Yup, we have to keep in mind this team is young and relatively bad and injured (25th on defense and 25th on offense). 7 wins is already more than I thought they'd get all year. We have to keep expectations in check.

Yup, we have to keep in mind this team is young and relatively bad and injured (25th on defense and 25th on offense). 7 wins is already more than I thought they'd get all year. We have to keep expectations in check.

Its a much different attitude than they showed the past several years under philbin. I struggle to call them a good team, but they certainly have overachieved and played better than their talent level would show on paper. That's good coaching by Gase, especially with how he's done with Tannehill who while still flawed, has definitely improved his game overall this season

Top Bottom