• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Tom Penny

Give up on this, come watch the Cav. shumps hair game is A+

giphy.gif

boxter432

there we go Robison. no way that was a pass.
but I don't trust the refs when its the Vikings and its the cowboys.

FFS offensive line.

CLEMMINGS.

already out of TD range since we have to get 15 yards for a first down.

If Minnesota doesn't win this game after how shitty the Cowboys have played, how well their defense has played, with a +2 turnover ratio, and with relatively little pressure on Bradford then I don't know what to say.

boxter432

why are we targeting Treadwell over and over. he is clueless.

bradford finally throws to the sticks on 3rd down and laquon is doing fuck all running the wrong way.

needed a TD...at least we got the FG...barely...

boxter432

vikes D has no idea what to do when a QB leaves the pocket. the D lineman run all over the place and the linebackers hang back and take bad angles.

Dallas about in FG range with 2 plays.

necrosis

can't the vikings just put a backup TE at LT or something?

Clemmings is bar none, no discussion, the worst player in football

if the seahawks and vikings fused our offensive linemen into some sort of fleshy abomination maybe it would take defenses more than two seconds to get to our quarterbacks

cdyhybrid

Either way Free is going to have his hands full. I would rush the passer with better bend, Free usually gets bested on dip and rips.

Maybe they move Frank Clark out there and send Bennett from the inside. I don't think they flip their DEs to opposite sides very often (if ever) though.

Russell will save us all as if we were all the children of negligent rappers

#blessed

Not if they don't have home field advantage, which they likely won't.

I'd obviously prefer to be at home, but having to play @DAL doesn't really worry me beyond the actual team on the other side of the field. Not an overwhelming homefield advantage.

boxter432

3rd and 18...20 yard scramble incoming?

whoo a sack! Hunter is a beast. has like 8.5 sacks as a backup lineman

now need a LONG LONG sustained SCORING drive.

jesus christ Thielen. once again, just run forward, don't dance around. we miss sherels bad.

Top Bottom