• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

This is quickly turning into a blowout. Miami's defense is looking even worse than they did against the 49ers and the offense isn't good enough to get into a shootout with other teams.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans D is always legit until they wear down since the O is off the field so damn quick.

Greg

Simms said something about penetration on 3rd Down.
tent.0.gif

Told you we should have watched this together, ate wings and throw the bones at the TV.

But noooooooo....
tears on my keyboard instead

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Good to see Miller back out there. We have hope for maybe one td today.

Grimes looks good today... always liked him better than Blue

Matrix

ASSSSSSSSSSsweiler

Dishwalla

Banned
The Mick looks so bad. I know how she is in Always Sunny so I'm willing to give it a shot, but these commercials don't do it any favors.

Matrix

Miller cant run up the middle! stop fucking doing it BoB every damn week

Top Bottom