• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Beach

I'm watching the NFL Redzone provided by NFL Sunday ticket and wow is Andrew Siciliano absolutely terrible compared to the dude who does the Red zone channel that isn't on Sunday ticket. He literally gets half his calls wrong.

Jarate

Banned
1st down GO DEEP
2nd down Uhhh run up the middle for half a yard with useless running backs
3rd down Dont call pass play where receiver doesn't go to the first yard marker
4th down run up the middle with Ripkowski

Hahahahahahahaha

Problem with firing McCarthy is, he's Andy Ried. going to go somewhere else and be a really good coach, probably with better results than whoever we replace him with.

Feels bad, man.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn what an awful call. Was that Brock who changed it?

fucking A

geez Grimes on his game today

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The mystique of Lambeau is well and truly dead if Green Bay loses to a horrible QB at home in December in the snow.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nuk fuck you. I hate Brock, but damn no excuse for that shit!

THROW JEFF ALLEN OFF THE TEAM.

FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS SHITBAG

iori_yagami_laugh_by_uzumakisonic619.gif

Matrix

ASSweiler cant throw a deep pass to save his life. The accuracy is god awful.

Had Hop-D caught the ball in the basket we would still be moving the ball. I dislike Brock as much as the next reasonable Texans fan but Hop should have been moving the chains not letting it hit the turf.

Top Bottom