• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

This narrative I see (not so much Giants-GAF) that this offense is due for a breakout game is done. This is the offense. We're in Week 13. Egregious.

Curious to see what changes with Vereen and Pugh back in the lineup. Vereen is a big piece of this offense.

Draxal

Honestly, Ben is better than Eli overall without a doubt, but its extremly magnified in games when they play against each other.

squicken

Honestly, Ben is better than Eli overall without a doubt, but its extremly magnified in games when they play against each other.

I really think it is down to arm strength. Ben always had a better arm, and while both have lost some, Ben is still plenty functional. Eli seems to be undethrowing a lot of throws this year

This is a game i put as a loss, so it's going according to how i saw it playing out...defense feasted on shit teams, and even then Browns had 400 yards of offense against the defense..better QB, good play makers just making then look out matched..

This is a game i put as a loss, so it's going according to how i saw it playing out...defense feasted on shit teams, and even then Browns had 400 yards of offense against the defense..better QB, good play makers just making then look out matched..

D has given up 9 points. This game is on the offensive ineptitude right now. D will progressively get more worn down if it progresses the same way. Offense has been allowed to meander while the D carried the team against garbage squads. No more.

Striker

I mean, there is not only Brown, but Bell and one of the better lines in the league. Who is there for NY? Beckham and?

Penalties are another issue this game.

Draxal

I really think it is down to arm strength. Ben always had a better arm, and while both have lost some, Ben is still plenty functional. Eli seems to be undethrowing a lot of throws this year

Its not that imho, its the broken plays. Eli will get rattled, especially on short plays and throw it at the feet, where Ben will just have players bounce off him.

Eli can't throw a screen at all.

Fitts

Would've loved for us to bring our offense back on the field and shove a TD down Rex's throat after he took that timeout but whatever.

We need to pick up the tempo on offense in the second half. Keep their D on their heels and not worry about controlling the clock. They're gonna keep the ball grounded and we're gonna need one big defensive play to take over this game.

We'll all things considered, down two scores isn't as bad as it could have been considering how poorly the offense has played. Second half adjustments!

Top Bottom