• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lol 15 TDs. I like blount and his attitude (did anybody ever expect him to be a team first guy?) But 15 TDs for such a mediocre back. BJGE was so much better.

squicken

Jeff D Lowe @JeffDLowe
TWO #StarWars movies will have been released in the time since the #Browns last won a game.

GAkvqC9.gif

TheContact

Lol 15 TDs. I like blount and his attitude (did anybody ever expect him to be a team first guy?) But 15 TDs for such a mediocre back. BJGE was so much better.

Blount is by no means a great RB but he has a really good trait not many people think about: dependability. He plays every game hard and when was the last time he fumbled?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Law firm was better than Blount? You high on something?

Blount has better big play ability, but bgje never fumbled and he was guaranteed 3-4 yards or more. Blount barely averages 4 ypc even with his home runs.

Tag Quote.

Blount is by no means a great RB but he has a really good trait not many people think about: dependability. He plays every game hard and when was the last time he fumbled?

That's what BJGE had, only he was much better at gaining speed to the line. Blount is faster but slower to the line.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
God damn that list of injuries is a tough pill to swallow.

Glad to see pitta actually staying healthy though. All those hip injuries can't believe he stayed in tact.

Top Bottom