• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Thank you for putting that Ertz gif in the op. I tried to post it yesterday but I couldnt get it to work. Also fuck Baylor forever. I hope they never win another game in any sport. Man this reality sucks so much.
Good news Yankee..

Baylor has ONE commit in its recruiting class and the recruiting dead period starts in a week. Even if the Temple coach were to go in and be electric.. he's going to have a rough two years and maybe even three or four with how bad this class will be.

Baylor is not going to be Penn State part two..

Good news Yankee..

Baylor has ONE commit in its recruiting class and the recruiting dead period starts in a week. Even if the Temple coach were to go in and be electric.. he's going to have a rough two years and maybe even three or four with how bad this class will be.

Baylor is not going to be Penn State part two..

Well that is good news. Man my ultimate dream scenario for college would be Chip leaves the 9ers and takes the Temple job but he would never do that. To bad he will have a bunch of D-1 jobs to pick from because I would love to see him go back to UNH and build them into a dominate program.

Carson Wentz is on pace for over 600 attempts this year. When Peyton Manning came into the league he set the rookie record, at the time, for attempts with 575. He was also a 4 years starter at a D 1 college. It is so strange how quickly the Eagles went from red shirting him, to we are going to play him but we plan to protect him, to fuck it just pass every single down. Doug is like Reid to the max. Even when McNabb played his rookie year Reid didnt ask him to do to much.

Trump said:
q2aLga6.png

We doomed, fam. Patriot Way in the White House

Tom Nook

OAK @ KC (Fuckball)

PIT @ BUF (1PM)
DEN @ TEN (1PM); upset
WAS @ PHI (1PM)
ARI @ MIA (1PM)
SD @ CAR (1PM)
CIN @ CLE (1PM); RGIII get's reinjured. :(
CHI @ DET (1PM)
HOU @ IND (1PM)
MIN @ JAX (1PM);
NYJ @ SF (3PM); 1-15 Bay Bee!!
ATL @ LA (3:30PM)
SEA @GB(3:30PM); SEA clinched the west...... and bye GB.

DAL @ NYG (SNF); DAL vs KC or NE for SB51.

BAL @ NE (MNF)

MechDX

This is it! this is the week where the Giraffe twists an ankle and BOB unleashes his spirit of vengeance upon the league!

giphy.gif

Though it is Colts game week.....unleash The Weed??

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
After a scare on Sunday, #Texans WR Braxton Miller was diagnosed with a shoulder sprain. Described as day-to-day, has a chance for this week

See? Its all coming together! #FreeSavage

bionic77

:jnc at the OP. Great one.

PIT @ BUF.

Steelers have won three straight now and have their swagger back, even though two of those wins were against the Browns (lol) and the Tolziens. When Tomlin's Steelers win three in a row, despite how lame the competition may have been, they start acting like entitled dipshits. We'll probably see a bunch of goofing off on Twitter all week from Mr. Boomin and Mr. Bell.

I predict BUF wins 24-13 and that I try not to break something in my house.

BAL @ NE
deep-impact-gif.gif
I expect the Pats to lose on purpose and the Bills to run for 250 yards on us and our defense to make Taylor look like a legendary qb. Rex and company will also sadly outcoach us.

Bad things coming our way. :(

Our only chance is for the other Ryan and Taylor to win this game for us. Don't see that happening...

Floy is the new MVP of this thread which is a huge step in the right direction coming from gata. Happy Birthday, dude!
Thank you friend..

I wished flo a happy birthday and he just completely ignored me smh
I'm sorry Chris.. forgive me..

Well just call me Mike Alstott because we're gonna finish this shit!

WHOORTQ.gif
Damn..

Don't worry, I played last night and managed to save them from themselves. It was lit fam, ask anyone.
But was it dank?

Damn, recession hit RBH hard
:jnc

He learned from the best.
I wish I were half the man that your father is..

Happy birthday Floyd.

ohio-script-gif.gif
Jbug.. since Dutch decided to dump me and Bread is too disrespectful to me.. you are now my favorite Pats-GAF member..

Congrats..

something Ohio?

Can't make it out
Can you make this out?

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Well that is good news. Man my ultimate dream scenario for college would be Chip leaves the 9ers and takes the Temple job but he would never do that. To bad he will have a bunch of D-1 jobs to pick from because I would love to see him go back to UNH and build them into a dominate program.
He isn't going back to college.. he hates recruiting.. Mark Helfrich begged Chip to come back to Oregon to save the program and the staff's job and he refused to do it..

He's going to stay in the NFL as long as possible..

I think it says "Fuck Ohio"
I think Fuck You..

Happy birthday Floy.
Thank you friend..

No seriously what are they saying there?

"Enoy Ohio?"
Ohio on both sides and two buckeyes on the ends..

So Bowles forgot to tell Fitz he was benched and apparently they planned this for the last few weeks

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...edia-of-qb-change-before-he-told-fitzpatrick/

“I’d been meaning to talk to him and I got tied up with a few things,” Bowles said of the failure to inform Fitzpatrick.

Some players might have responded to that by blasting their coach, but Fitzpatrick was measured in his comments to the media, which Bowles seemed to appreciate.

“I probably could’ve and he tried to cover for me,” Bowles said on Tuesday. “Like I said, I had a lot on my mind and got some things off my chest, and it kind of went over the wrong way. I’ll talk to him tomorrow.”

damn

Drakeon

OAK @ KC (Fuckball)

PIT @ BUF (1PM)
DEN @ TEN (1PM); upset
WAS @ PHI (1PM)
ARI @ MIA (1PM)
SD @ CAR (1PM)
CIN @ CLE (1PM); RGIII get's reinjured. :(
CHI @ DET (1PM)
HOU @ IND (1PM)
MIN @ JAX (1PM);
NYJ @ SF (3PM); 1-15 Bay Bee!!
ATL @ LA (3:30PM)
SEA @GB(3:30PM); SEA clinched the west...... and bye GB.

DAL @ NYG (SNF); DAL vs KC or NE for SB51.

BAL @ NE (MNF)

The Jets are starting Bryce Petty. I'm not optimistic about our ability to lose this game at home. Even after that awful awful showing in Chicago, we still play better at home and the Jets looked almost as bad.

Gigglepoo

The Jets are starting Bryce Petty. I'm not optimistic about our ability to lose this game at home. Even after that awful awful showing in Chicago, we still play better at home and the Jets looked almost as bad.

Jets are throwing this game in the hopes that they'll get a better draft pick than us. We'll show them who's bad!

Drakeon

Jets are throwing this game in the hopes that they'll get a better draft pick than us. We'll show them who's bad!

I mean, I thought we had a legit chance to beat Chicago too (although I should've known better since it was on the road).

But we do play better at home, so I wouldn't be surprised if we screw things up and hurt our draft position.

Top Bottom