• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

manfestival

Kneecapping a dude is the definition of classy when you look it up in the dictionary.

is that right next to ron burgundy and sandiego?
invoker-romance.gif

bionic77

We could probably win by just running Bell every single play
That is pretty much how we have been winning over the last month.

We need a reliable deep thread and dump off option too though. We need to find a way to incorporate the Green, Coates and Rogers more into the offense if we are going to make noise in the playoffs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Year of kicking

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Should have two TO's, but Bob sucks at coaching.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I like Hue but this stupid ass QB carousel he's played all year makes him look dumb.

???

RG3 got injured, McCown got injured, Kessler got injured and concussed.

He went back to RG3 today as he was the original starter. His only really stupid QB decision was when he benched Kessler a few weeks ago. Everything else has been out of guys being unable to go.

Matrix

LMAO Novak made one past 50?

yea Colts are fucked

Slurmer

Banned
Grover, Bowser, etc.,

Why is our fan base excited about the prospect of Norv Turner as OC? I realize he's better than Shula, but I can't think of the last time he's been with a team where he wasn't maligned.

LJ11

Man, Phil Simms can't even get the teams right, the positions right, he's calling the Bills the Steelers, and the Steelers the Bills. Is it that cold in Buffalo, or CTE really turning him into mush? Fucking terrible.

Top Bottom