• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Trey

Bills defense front 7 getting worked just like against the Dolphins. Even if they came back this sort of destruction just isn't excusable, nevermind twice in a season.

Steelers are making them look like children out there.

Doorman

Tahir Whitehead COME THE FUCK ON, you've got to hang on to that shit.

So many missed opportunities and dumb penalties this entire game, and it's going to cost us. Stop giving the Bears so many free chances.

LJ11

Really hope they don't fire Rex, I need this next year too, it will be even worse as players tune out. Need a 1 win season and the keys to Harbs.

squicken

Is Bell blocking for himself?

Bell hasn't had to do much, they're getting unreal blocking up front. This DL is garbage, time to cut a bunch of dead weight.

Just on RZC I've seen the Bills drop 3 easy INTs. No idea why Pittsburgh is bothering to throw

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans Oline is just wtf shit worthy in pass protection

LJ11

Just on RZC I've seen the Bills drop 3 easy INTs. No idea why Pittsburgh is bothering to throw

We caught two and dropped two for sure, no clue why they would ever throw, we were giving them run from the jump and we can't fit any power/counter today.

Mrbob

Tahir Whitehead COME THE FUCK ON, you've got to hang on to that shit.

So many missed opportunities and dumb penalties this entire game, and it's going to cost us. Stop giving the Bears so many free chances.
How is this still a game. Bears have like no one left to play.

squicken

Good to see Forbath break his missed XP cherry. Somehow they had a false start on the first one. Maybe they just are a bad team

LJ11

Had the throw, but he figured Bills LBs are so fucking shit with any run action that the throw was an easy one so he floated it.

Top Bottom