• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really really wish we didn't have to play another half

I predict an anemic offense now and the prevent will just give up so many points

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Czbaf6zVQAAWpDH.jpg

ffs, bench him for at least two plays this time!

brentech

It's nice to not have to start #3 CB. Randall being the #2 playing as a #1 ain't perfect, but god damn it's a huge upgrade. Getting back into the swing of things these last few games that he has been on the field.

So what are GB's playoff chances if they win this game? I'm assuming they still need the Lions to lose a game before playing them the final game of the season?

jfkgoblue

Well on the positive, we are going to be in control of getting a first round bye, on the other hand, the Packers are looking scary right now.

Mrbob

So what are GB's playoff chances if they win this game? I'm assuming they still need the Lions to lose a game before playing them the final game of the season?
They win out they are probably getting in, even as a wild card. All they need though is for Detroit to lose one of its next two, or Washington and tb to lose one of their last three.

If the Bears can almost beat Detroit the cowboys or giants should be able too.

Top Bottom