• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

If the Rams organization is smart they take the financial hit on the extension, and just fire this dude, they can find someone better than this clown..

He won't be fired until they move into the new stadium, he did what Kroenke needed by tanking in St. Louis and keeping fans away and this extension is a thank you for that.

RBH

Rbh conasole me fam...

giphy.gif

SNF on NBC ‏@SNFonNBC 2m2 minutes ago
Rex Ryan has "no comment" when asked about report that he could be fired by @buffalobills. #NFL http://tw.nbcsports.com/lF8J

"No comment" from Rex of all people? He's totally gone.

For reference, when hell was going down in SF and everything behind the scenes went wrong, both Jed AND Harbaugh at least had the graciousness to publicly deny anything was wrong. Not even answering is really damning.

lol fucking RedZone showing everything except the one score game with less than 4 minutes left.

god damn dumbasses.

Sunday ticket for me next year

Talon

I have never wanted to watch the Jets in my life. Roger, I and many Americans would pay you a subscription to block the Jets from our existence.

Top Bottom