• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

ZaCH3000

As much credit as Linehan gets for the offensive rush attack, he needs criticism for poor pass play design. He never sends receivers through the middle. Dak has all day to set up cross routes and mid slants. Open up the play book ffs.

SRTtoZ

Landon Collins is so physically impressive that he made taking down Witten look easy. Everyone else needs to like, grab his ankles.

BigAT

Mathematics incoming:

10 > 7

Black-Kid-Is-Blown-Away-By-The-Awesomeness.gif

kmag

I'm sure I have a post where I wasn't happy with that trade up and last year might have proven a lot right but here we are.

Collins is who is is. He's a SS, it's rare you take one at the top of the 2nd, let alone trade to get there. Don't get me wrong he's a fucking great SS, but the inability to stick with TE's a limitation. Collins is a beast with the ball in front of him.

JABEE

I remember that one draft where everybody in the draft thread was shitting on Landon Collins.

Now he's a fucking stud.
I'm pretty sure I like Landon Collins.

I remember being worried that everyone was saying he was a one-dimensional Alabama DB.

I also remember loving OBJ out of college. He was on the top of my list for the Eagles.

Giants play even better in Dallas

2007 memories coming back, fucking Cowboys gonna lose with home field advantage, something the Pats never have against the Giants :(

Top Bottom