• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The Giants are a fucking contradiction. They're the best worst team in the NFL and just seem to stumble into wins over teams that should trounce them. This season especially has been glaringly like this where they play ugly messy games where they fuck up a lot in some dumb ways and still eek out a win, then another and another. This comes from a long time Giants fan but they always seem like this at least since Coughlin took control years ago. They are one of the most infuriating teams to watch because of this but if they can somehow beat the Cowboys well then it just happened yet again.

The Giants are a fucking contradiction. They're the best worst team in the NFL and just seem to stumble into wins over teams that should trounce them. This season especially has been glaringly like this where they play ugly messy games where they fuck up a lot in some dumb ways and still eek out a win, then another and another. This comes from a long time Giants fan but they always seem like this at least since Coughlin took control years ago. They are one of the most infuriating teams to watch because of this but if they can somehow beat the Cowboys well then it just happened yet again.
Giants haven't won yet.

Tall4Life

The Giants/Eli are basically confirmed to be the Legend Killers of the NFL.

Though it didn't take an undefeated season for the Cowboys to be killed

Gimme Giants/Pats 3

cdyhybrid

I feel like McAdoo needs to ditch the 'stache.

Also, I nearly forgot about the best part of the upcoming TNF game:

7ICtr23.png

Top Bottom