• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

MechDX

For SF2fanatic:

FantasyLabs NFL
‏@FantasyLabsNFL
Tom Savage targeted DeAndre Hopkins on 42% of his throws last week.

Adam LevitanVerified account ‏@adamlevitan 13m13 minutes ago
Adam Levitan Retweeted FantasyLabs NFL
Game-flow helped a ton, but Hopkins caught 8 balls from Tom Savage Sunday. Hopkins and Brockweiler connected for 8+ catches once all season.

McClain is a known mouth piece for the front office. Every team has one of those in the local media.

When he's benched next season you'll still say BOB's not the problem. 4 years of shielding him.

Hack is the worst college QB anyone has produced, and no team is giving him the chance to start being the worst NFL QB. Nobody gets to shield BOB from that.

MechDX

Does that mean he's wrong though? All he's saying is BOB and Texans GM pushed for Brock.

Couple weeks ago after a loss O'brien subtlety stated "I play and coach who is signed to the roster". The comment this past Sunday about "Completing passes can motivate a team" was a direct shot at his opinion of Osweiler.

No one will ever really know but there is evidence to the contrary there

When he's benched next season you'll still say BOB's not the problem. 4 years of shielding him.

Hack is the worst college QB anyone has produced, and no team is giving him the chance to start being the worst NFL QB. Nobody gets to shield BOB from that.

Im not shielding anyone. Im just stating what news is out there you are welcome to formulate your own opinion no matter how wrong it may be

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

BoB didnt take him either though? lol

Line_HTX

What are you talking about? Hack is not part of Houston.

BigAT

Don't tell the Texans fans where the real new thread is

Texans fans make up three of the top four Wall of Shame members.

mTmil1O.png

Has anyone ever been MVP but didn't make the Pro Bowl?

Seems doubtful

I was wondering this yesterday when the Pro Bowlers were announced. Would be kinda funny to have Fatford be the MVP and not be in the Pro Bowl.

I'm trying to determine what defcon level we'd be at based on the :kas posts we'd see.

staffordslidesblowsupstadium.gif

Line_HTX

Heh, that gap... I can't help myself. I watch games of other teams and all that.

I did post less for most of this awful season though. There were a few weeks where I stopped altogether, lol

squicken

Zimmer is really singling out Anthony Barr. A couple of days ago he said Barr's play has been bad this year, and just now he said Barr "coasts too much" and that he and the rest of the staff have talked to him "about his poor play" this year. Zimmer also has spent a lot of the year making veiled shots at Sharif Floyd for not playing through an injury this year. Both guys were first round picks

Farooq

Banned
Marinelli was showing Barr tapes of past pass rushers he coached during the draft. Zimmer has him playing inside backer. I know the Vikings have a deep rotation at end, but maybe Barr is being misused?

WedgeX

Banned
There's talk of one of the Lions linemen doing his own thing on Sunday.

Decker would not identify which players or at what time they went rogue.

“Watching the film, I worry about myself,” Decker said. “I’ll let (offensive line coach Ron Prince) worry about correcting the other individuals. That’s not my job. And I’ll let the other coaches correct their respective position groups. But there were things that I know that I could have done better and I will do better in the future.”

Curious as to who this ends up being.

The Steelers had finished their post-practice workouts Friday afternoon when Bud Dupree grabbed his cellphone and trained its camera on James Harrison in the locker room. “Flex Friday on,” Harrison snarled, flexing his arm muscles. Dupree turned and found Ryan Shazier, who flexed for the camera, too. Then Dupree sauntered over to Anthony Chickillo, who smiled and posed and commented on his own physique. Watching from a few feet away, Harrison jokingly retorted, in essence, that Chickillo looked weak.
With that, they decided to have a “flex off.” Chickillo, the 24-year-old linebacker, stood next to Harrison, who is 14 years his senior, and they started flexing in various positions for the camera. “I’m killing this boy!” Harrison shouted. “I’m killing this young boy!”
A few minutes later, after apparently reviewing the tape, Chickillo conceded defeat.

“Your sh** did look bigger than mine,” he said.

“My sh** looked way bigger than yours.”

“Not way bigger.”

“Yeah, way bigger,” Harrison shot back. And that was the end of that.

Poor Chickillo getting Cucked by Deebo.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
"It Doesn't Matter That Matt Stafford Isn't In The Pro Bowl, He'll Be Too Busy Preparing For The Real Thing"

-Kas

YoureGoddamnright.gif

There's talk of one of the Lions linemen doing his own thing on Sunday.

Curious as to who this ends up being.

Yeah, Wedge if you checked the last last past you'd have seen that I posted this article.

Between you and chuck I don't think you've all had your morning coffee yet

Top Bottom