• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If they would have started him when it was clear that Brock sucked they would be playing for home field

depressing as fuck, but true :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Very simple. Titans win the next two games and they win the division

:|

thats not how it works my man

Savage gonna beat that ass

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You can't take Mech's moment Dega... this is Mech's.. he deserves this

Too late i already got the job.

AyjOkhI.png

Matrix

You guys are in denial. Yes, that is how it works, go look. Titans play jags and Texans. If we win both, we have the best record in the division, and therefor, win it.

I think you miss our point lol

We got Nic Savage whooooo

I walk in after getting home from the driving range and hear Pat Nantz saying that Brady is 0-4 right now. Handsome Jimmy time?

In all seriousness, I'm the first one to harp on the poor quality of play
not entirely unlinked from the fact that the Panthers season hasn't gone how I thought/wanted it to, I admit
but I do think it's setting up for an exciting end of the regular season/playoffs.

A lot of teams shaping into form while competing in tight races for divisions/WC spots

Top Bottom