• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

....God damnit. Either go to Seattle and face the crooked refs or go against Super Saiyan Playoff Eli. Fuck.

The game comes down to the Giants D stopping Rodgers. Giants offense will hopefully do enough but they aren't anything to fear. Defense plays as it has for weeks and I feel good going into the game.

RBH

I'd be cool with Packers/Giants, solely because it guarantees that one of those two hot teams would get knocked out early.

squicken

Like what is DET's issue? Do they have bad injuries at one position group? Is it Stafford's hand? RBs? CHI is terrible, MIN had biblical plague on their offense, GB the same on their DBs. Why didn't DET win the division going away?

Mrbob

Rodgers trolling.

Like what is DET's issue? Do they have bad injuries at one position group? Is it Stafford's hand? RBs? CHI is terrible, MIN had biblical plague on their offense, GB the same on their DBs. Why didn't DET win the division going away?

Because they are a mediocre team with some lucky wins.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

SOL

Same ol Lions

aka

Losers Lose

Because Stafford is too good to win the division so they need to lose to show the world how good they truly are.

#KasFacts

Doorman

I said at the start that I wanted the Lions to prove what they are to me, one way or another. They've done that.

Time to enjoy another one-and-done playoff game where Seattle will destroy us and we'll go on to keep the whole staff together anyway, and proceed to miss the playoffs again next year.

Outside of making Stafford not play like a moron, what is so impressive about JBC as an offensive coordinator?
That's literally all it's ever been. Although in fairness we are missing our starting center and right tackle, and like our first three running backs. I think this offense would have looked a lot different had Abdullah been healthy and/or Theo Riddick was still around during this final stretch.

Grexeno

The amazing ability to be less than the sum of their parts.

WedgeX

Banned

Detroit's only good with a chip on its shoulder and when there is no pressure.

With expectations comes a deflated team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Outside of making Stafford not play like a moron, what is so impressive about JBC as an offensive coordinator?

First off, Matthew Stafford was elite long before JBC arrived in Detroit. Need I remind you of the 2011 season?

Secondly, we're playing with key personal on offense missing. Like Theo Riddick, our starting Tackle, our starting Center.

Thirdly, the defense is playing like shit keeping the offense off the field.

Vixdean

Rodgers deserves the MVP. Won a tougher division with a much crappier supporting cast. Ryan is no talent ass clown that will get exposed by the first good defense he faces.

linkboy

They're the Lions. They're consistent at blowing chances.

Top Bottom