• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Asked for scotch the other night, bartender tried to pour me a glass of Clan MacGregor.

I know my family thought Olive Garden was a fancy restaurant, but I ain't that cheap!

Syrinx

Dumping Baalke is too late at this point. Plus two one and done coaches in a row plus that roster makes that job about as unappealing as a weekend at Floy's house.

4xPkRPZ.jpg

"Just so you know, we're probably both fucked."

Don't worry friend Im pretty drunk and happy. Its been a bad year but a good season F
Pretty much where I'm at as well friend.. we have 44 freshmen on the roster. I figured 3 losses still.

I can't honestly be disappointed with this loss and we will sign probably the best recruiting class in school history with 9 5 star recruits.

It'll be okay.. but tonight sucks

squicken

Guess Chip will sit out a year an then go back to the college ranks. Getting fired after one year coaching a horrible roster will probably sour him on the NFL

Mindlog

Got like 3 different Crown Royals going. Ahead of the game.

Flo you are unstoppable. Ws all year in 2016. 2017 is a new year. Let's put that voodoo to proper use. Mr. President.

Texas about to fire Herman and hire Kelly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
17 points in college is nothing

Hell first halves in college are usually smoke and mirrors. Everything happens in the 4th quarter.

tOSU is apparently not aware that you have to stay within striking distance of Clemson to win when Clemson fucks up.
Let Tim Beck know

Guess Chip will sit out a year an then go back to the college ranks. Getting fired after one year coaching a horrible roster will probably sour him on the NFL
He hates college terribly.. where's he going to go

Not i you keep drinking. Its pretty great
I don't drink

17 points in college is nothing

Hell first halves in college are usually smoke and mirrors. Everything happens in the 4th quarter.
Did you see our offense?

F needs a permanent bobby hill avatar
Ask Chuck about that.. he's the avatar maker for me

Notre Dame gonna replace one Kelly with another?
Notre Dame can't fire Kelly.. that contract is terrible for them.

squicken

SF's defense is terrible and Chip's offense is a big cause of that. I really do think that Chip needs to adjust his system to the NFL. Jed needs to nail these hires, and his problem is that his team is not going to attract the best candidates

e: I'm with gata these Gatorade food bars are terrible

squicken

Watson misses too many throws, and turns it over too much. And that's with a talent advantage in every game. I haven't really watched too much but I'm not seeing anything in any of these QBs other than Goffs that teams might talk themselves into

Drakeon

I feel like Chip got a raw deal, but at the same time, I feel like keeping him around kinda fucks over the next GM, because he doesn't get to pick his guy.

I'm mostly glad that Baalke is finally gone. Still, firing coaches back to back years and having a 4th coach in 4 years is not a great look.

Top Bottom