• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

giphy.gif

Beach

Both people are shitty, Aldon Smith has been far worse.
One served 22 games and counting and was in rehab, the other is playing weeks after being unconscious at the wheel at a .2+ DUI arrest.

NFL doesn't care so I'm not gonna waste anytime on it
Rather not defend anyone with a DUI anyway

Fitts

One served 22 games and counting and was in rehab, the other is playing weeks after being unconscious at the wheel at a .2+ DUI arrest.

NFL doesn't care so I'm not gonna waste anytime on it
Rather not defend anyone with a DUI anyway

I never expected to get Aldon back this year nor for the league's disciplinary policies to make sense. I'm just happy Reggie is smart with his contracts.

Seriously?

I'm genuinely asking, I know nothing about PIttsburgh or how it's setup or what's around it.

Yup lots of rivers. The views going into the city are gorgeous because it's nestled in a valley between the hills and mountains. It sort of appears out of nowhere. Definitely the second nicest city in the state, very nice place.

YouTube the view from the Pitt tunnel. It's a cool experience driving it

Drakeon

Texans offense is damn good.

The offense.....well I'm begging for Chip Kelly to be the OC next year. :(

Lol, is Chip's style remotely similar to O'Brien? I don't see that fit at all, also don't think it matters with the QBs you have on the roster.

Top Bottom