• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Hindl

Wentz could probably have 5--6 more INTs this year. So many late throws or high throws in the middle of the field

Yeah it's a shame since that was his main issue in college which is expected of a rookie QB, but early in the season he got that out of his system. But when things started to unravel he started regressing with those mechanics. Luckily I think they'll be able to make a lot of progress on his mechanics in the offseason

Pepiope

Yeah it's a shame since that was his main issue in college which is expected of a rookie QB, but early in the season he got that out of his system. But when things started to unravel he started regressing with those mechanics. Luckily I think they'll be able to make a lot of progress on his mechanics in the offseason
Lucky for us he's so inexperienced. So hopefully they aren't habits that will stick his whole career.

Wentz to Ertz!

Hindl

Lucky for us he's so inexperienced. So hopefully they aren't habits.

Wentz to Ertz!

Yeah I'm not worried about it. I think that's why he's throwing such much this drive, they just want to get reps for him

Also goddamn it's so annoying how Ertz only shows up in December

Ertz September-November 2016: 373 yards, 1 TD

Ertz December 2016: 308 yards: 3 TD

squicken

Yeah I like him. Able to improvise and is aggressive. I think he can learn to not throw some of those, and his WRs are a big issue. Big offseason. If he is still doing the wrong stuff next year then the decision to play him this year will have been bad

Nice throw there

Pepiope

Yeah I'm not worried about it. I think that's why he's throwing such much this drive, they just want to get reps for him
Well we're also on our 4th and 5th string RBs, and we have literally nothing on offense. He's our lone bright spot

Hindl

Yeah I like him. Able to improvise and is aggressive. I think he can learn to not throw some of those, and his WRs are a big issue. Big offseason. If he is still doing the wrong stuff next year then the decision to play him this year will have been bad

Nice throw there

Yeah really crucial. Cook or Davis should probably be the top target. Either one would really help out Wentz, and they should target a lower level WR in FA. Jeffery and Pryor are too expensive

squicken

giphy.gif

Ownership wanted to get a look at EJ Manuel? They just wanted a reminder of how bad they fucked up or what?

They wanted to know if they should keep him for next year

As is, it's looking like everyone who took a snap for the Bills in the 2016 regular season is done in the offseason

Pepiope

Yeah really crucial. Cook or Davis should probably be the top target. Either one would really help out Wentz, and they should target a lower level WR in FA. Jeffery and Pryor are too expensive
Well it seems like Jackson is definitely coming back

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
6 FT 8 AND GETS PASSES BLOCKED

Bronx-Man

Banned
If you honestly believe Dak is a bad QB, you have an IQ of 36, you will go all through 2017 receving no sex, you will become unemployed, and your team will trade a first-round draft pick for Manziel.

But yeah, Sanchez is ass.

Top Bottom