• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

What if Teddy Bridgewater were white...

Cu7RZN4UMAAB1_p.jpg:large

Farooq

Banned
Hard to stop the best running team in the league when you have to play 2 deep to hide your awful 3rd string cornerbacks...

Yea, Dom has been really creative with getting that 8th defender in to support, couldn't do much of that this game. Injuries suck.

Rodgers was so ready to just call it a game.

Any competitive QB still has his helmet on.
Can't blame him, he was expecting the best QB on the team to go in to lead the comeback.

Hundley is ready, Big Mike. Let him loose

Yea, Dom has been really creative with getting that 8th defender, couldn't do much of that this game. Injuries suck.
Was pretty clear in the first half that Dallas was going to get points sooner or later. Needed offense to step up, play ball control, get TDs. Nope, nope, nope

Who else is on the Fire Mike McCarthy bandwagon?

You can keep repeating it but I dont think anyone agrees with you that he's the major problem here.

Assuming the season continues like this theres a chance he's gone yes. But right now the issue that can be fixed is #12. If he can just play like an average QB we will end up 9-7 or 10-6. If he continues to be the worst QB in the league we'll be lucky to get to 8-8

Man God

Non-Canon Member
McCarthy should have been gone two years ago. If they won't fire him for that then they'll not fire him unless they go 2-14 or the Bears finish ahead of them.

_woLf

can't really stop them here. gotta hope for the best.

defense, please dont let us down!

We should be up by 7 right now...god dammit.

Jarate

Banned
You can keep repeating it but I dont think anyone agrees with you that he's the major problem here.

Assuming the season continues like this theres a chance he's gone yes. But right now the issue that can be fixed is #12. If he can just play like an average QB we will end up 9-7 or 10-6. If he continues to be the worst QB in the league we'll be lucky to get to 8-8
McCarthy is the only one you can reasonably fire

And please, we'd be so much worse with 75% of the Qbs in the league. Rodgers hasn't been great, but wideouts aren't getting open or catching the ball and teams literally run the same defense every play

Assuming the season continues like this he will likely be gone, yes. But right now the issue that can be fixed is #12. If he can just play like an average QB we will end up 9-7 or 10-6. If he continues to be the worst QB in the league we'll be lucky to get to 8-8
And if he gets things sorted out and plays like Aaron Rodgers, they'll go 11-5 or 12-4. Not that I see any reason to expect this...

Team isn't shaping up too far outside of expectations, with the exception of QB1.

Bessy67

Assuming the season continues like this he will likely be gone, yes. But right now the issue that can be fixed is #12. If he can just play like an average QB we will end up 9-7 or 10-6. If he continues to be the worst QB in the league we'll be lucky to get to 8-8

Maybe he's not the main problem, but he's certainly not helping with his boneheaded play calling. Something has to change in Green Bay and the coaching positions are probably the easiest thing to start with.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I kinda thought we were all on board with getting rid of McCarthy? Just with different justifications for doing so.

ByBb1wc.gif

Go Pack Go.

Leafa-chan waifu desu desu

Talon

Defense played as well as you can expect taking over on the 50. Russell just made a play on that first third down getting outside and lobbing it up as he goes down.

Top Bottom