• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

natjjohn

Competition isn't going to do anything. He's either going to get his shit together or he won't. It's mental and bringing in another guy isn't going to suddenly make him snap out of it. Have to roll with him this year and hope for the best.

AV still going strong...

LJ11

At least bring in some competition. Gostkowski has been off ever since the AFC championship game.

Is the "competition" going to kick FGs in game? Do you think he needs motivation, or a push to not be bad? I mean, I don't understand.

RBH

1050x591

LJ11

Bell, does the same thing Freddy used to do, just stay with it, no rush, try to pop through the smallest hole available.

Duxxy3

Is the "competition" going to kick FGs in game? Do you think he needs motivation, or a push to not be bad? I mean, I don't understand.

At this point I'd try anything. He's missed a lot this year. Not just the last month, but since the AFC championship game. He's a very well paid kicker. If he's not able to perform, it's time to see what's out there.

Falchion

How is this even a question rather than an expectation?
There should be a timer kind of like accidents at work except it should be a timer since aguayo last missed a kick

I wonder at what point the 'we spent a 2nd round pick on this guy, we've got to ride with him', goes down the tube?

Duxxy3

Steelers have done a great job at slowing the pass, but this run defense needs works. Blount has had a great year, but he's not remotely unstoppable.

Top Bottom