• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Fitts

Lol this game... so bored with it I keep changing to Walking Dead -- and I haven't watched that show since the second season.

The walking dead tonight
J6wXl.gif

Pray for my boy Gotor, he was very SHOOK.

Falchion

I can't wait for Titans and Jags this Thursday. I might not even play video games during it, I want to give it my undivided attention.

Fitts

I didn't know people still watched that show

After tapping out at an episode that was about getting a zombie out of a well for an hour, I gave it a shot tonight and it was actually kind of entertaining. They did a fantasy scene at the end with the dead characters having a cookout that was absolutely hilarious.

While the fans of these teams love the defensive battle, this game is pure shit for a fan who has no rooting interest...this is why the ratings are down, these teams can't keep viewership, also tomorrow first day of the work week, after 10PM on the east coast, if i was still married i turn this shit off and fuck my wife instead of watching this..

necrosis

While the fans of these teams love the defensive battle, this game is pure shit for a fan who has no rooting interest...this is why the ratings are down, these teams can't keep viewership, also tomorrow first day of the work week, after 10PM on the east coast, if i was still married i turn this shit off and fuck my wife instead of watching this..

i am a seahawks fan and am not enjoying this at all

_woLf

Sowell fucked up two plays in a row jesus christ this O Line is going to give me cancer.

this bullshit is going to be the end of us as a contender and it's extremely frustrating because everyone knows it's an issue but NOBODY chooses to do jack shit about it.

Pete is a great coach but this is getting so, so old

necrosis

this bullshit is going to be the end of us as a contender and it's extremely frustrating because everyone knows it's an issue but NOBODY chooses to do jack shit about it.

Pete is a great coach but this is getting so, so old

what do you mean nobody has done jack shit about it?? tom cable has turned defensive linemen into sort-of-linemen and also offensive linemen into sort-of-linemen

squicken

y'all know all this bad football is in a big way caused by grabby DBs, right? Start calling that stuff more and the points will come

Ain't falling for no mo TWD tricks, pleighbois

Episode and surprises were alright but I know that's their surprises/creativity budget gone for at least the next 6 episodes

_woLf

Bench Jeremy Lane.

dude needs to chill the fuck out.

edit: LOL THAT REF

is he wanting a check from arians? that was so bad

Top Bottom