• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

squicken

Seahawks now 1-14 since 2012 when the opponent scores 25+ points (counts playoffs). Only the Bills (0-23) are worse over that span, measured by winning percentage. The Patriots (14-11) are the only team above .500 in those games. The league average win rate is .195.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Palmer looked like Brock there lol

Gigglepoo

If you actually watched the game you'd get it, but I know basing our opinions on things that actually happened on the field is frowned on in this thread.

I'm watching Red Zone. Seattle has had tons of good ref luck through the years so it's funny how loud fans complain when things aren't slanted their way.

The Browns are the Hugglepuff of the NFL. We need a Cedric to come and save us

Cedric died.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Worst 5-3 team in league history. I ain't taking shit from.Brock's game vs. The worst passing D in the league

Yep & he's still Assweiler to me.

Top Bottom