• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

RBH

CwCNAgLUAAAVe9R.jpg

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...owns-fans-unfurl-misspelled-dawg-pound-banner

BigAT

lol like the NFL actually cares about domestic violence.

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but have announcers ever been as completely transparent in promoting the league's talking points as they have been this year?

Don't get me wrong, it's not like announcing teams have ever been hyper critical of the league in any way, but this year when they talk about certain things, specifically player safety and the league's handling of domestic violence, you can practically hear the announcers reading off an NFL-provided script.

And I have heard it across different announce teams and on every broadcast channel, so it's pervasive. It's almost absurd.

Zeke

Just killing ourselves with penalties. If they don't get their shit together it's going to come back to bit them in the ass.

Pepiope

I'd be scared of this offense with Romo. Dak is good, but he's not Romo good. Hopefully Romo never returns to an elite level. Just good enough for 8-8 plz.

Top Bottom