• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

squicken

Not just trying to be a homer on Kessler, he really is pretty well. I'm not shy to point out when our qbs are sucking

I like him but I just don't think he has enough arm. He has had two scrambles where he had to use mostly arm and just didn't get alot on the throws

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Love that play by Ziggy Ansah. Lined up over the guard in a regular stance and rushed outside the tackle creating the sack.

Lets get 7 here.

D pls just one stop at the half.

Chuck what is your boy Big Ben doing....
I like him but I just don't think he has enough arm. He has had two scrambles where he had to use mostly arm and just didn't get alot on the throws
Arm strength isn't everything. I personally don't think he has a noodle arm like everyone makes it out to be. He might not have the strongest arm but he dosent turn over the ball and is accurate. I'll put him on my arm strength program this offseason. I've enjoyed watching Kessler week to week, I'm not afraid when he passes

_woLf

Philly finding all kinds of ways to blow opportunities, but the Giants just seem set on letting them stay in the game

bionic77

Probably the worst I have ever see the Steelers play.

Also worst Steelers Ravens game in 20 years.

Send them all to Cleveland. If you play like the Browns you may as well put on the uniform....

andthebeatgoeson

Again, end of the half with all your time outs, some time and a great return team. Eagles don't take the time out. Wasted time.

Yeah, giants throw. But you take the time out. What are you saving the time outs for?

It's like a fatal flaw.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Probably the worst I have ever see the Steelers play.

Also worst Steelers Ravens game in 20 years.

Send them all to Cleveland. If you play like the Browns you may as well put on the uniform....
Wasn't there a Landry Jones game last year just like this?

Top Bottom