• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

They were discussing KD's stance on the WH and of course MAX and SAS were in 100% agreement.

They bring in Will Cain, whoever the hell he is, and he has always been pro going to the WH even if you disagree with the President. He says how he wishes the WH trip wasn't political and it could just be a celebration ...

for which Max and SAS both jump on him saying this is a clear line, especially with what just happened, where if you go and shake hands with this President, it is crossing the line. Will tried to compare it to some players not going to see Obama and all hell broke loose cause they said how can you compare the two....that KD isn't even political this is just about DTJ.

I mean I agree with Max and SAS but tempers rose and they all started yelling and accusing each other of being stupid or labeling a whole group of people racists.

Fox318

Oh Will Cain.

He's a birther ESPN hired so that the can appaer "non-bias".

I should look back on if he said the same shit when Tim Thomas refused to go to the White House.

I'm doubling down on what I said about Marino. Big time loser. Could never get it done. And Ace Ventura would have been better with John Elway. Sad.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DHZo5YdW0AAWKpO.jpg

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ offensive linemen had steakhouse chain Ruth’s Chris Steak House mock up a fake restaurant bill to present to rookies Korren Kirven and Cole Gardner at the end of a meal, according to Bleacher Report.

effzee

Oh Will Cain.

He's a birther ESPN hired so that the can appaer "non-bias".

I should look back on if he said the same shit when Tim Thomas refused to go to the White House.

He is? He did try to claim he is anti-DTJ but had no idea who he was or is. Just another commentator but this time from the South.

Wow, so Sean Smith beat the shit out of his sister's boyfriend. Broke bones in his face and left him unconscious.

Not victim blaming at all, but I am curious as to what set him off.

The idea of a high end place serving onion rings is like an oxymoron.
I mean it's not Michelin Star restaurant.. but it's a higher end steakhouse (not like Texas Roadhouse.. I hate their steak)

Thanks volunteering to take us there tonight.
No

Sometimes 'high end' just means 'too expensive for the poors.'
I thought that went without saying

is Ruth's Chris better than NeoGAF's Chris?
Chris has given us Yanet

What has Ruth's Chris given all of us?

Bet it was ketchup related.
Sanjuro set him up then?

John Ketchum ✔ @Ketchcast
Chris Long with his arm around teammate Malcolm Jenkins as he raises his fist during the national anthem.
DHed8VgXoAAG2Km.jpg

"I've heard a lot of people say you need white athletes to get involved in the anthem protests," Long said. "I've said before I'll never kneel for an anthem, because the flag means something different for everybody in this country, but I support my peers. And if you don't see why you need allies for people that are fighting for equality right now, I don't think you'll ever see it. So my thing is, Malcolm is a leader, and I'm here to show support as a white athlete."

gutshot

So apparently our office is on lockdown as there are rumors of white supremacists and counter protestors gathering in downtown Durham, a few blocks from my office. A bunch of people left work early but I'm gonna stay and wait it out.

Zeke

Are people really expecting Dallas to have a losing record with Elliott being suspended? Watch yourself out there gutshot.

Are people really expecting Dallas to have a losing record with Elliott being suspended? Watch yourself out there gutshot.
Losing record is a possibility.

You should beat the Colts since Luck isn't playing.

Houston is possible if QB play isn't there.

I think you can beat Arizona still without Zeke

I'm not confident in y'all beating Denver, Giants, or the Raidas without Zeke

So apparently our office is on lockdown as there are rumors of white supremacists and counter protestors gathering in downtown Durham, a few blocks from my office. A bunch of people left work early but I'm gonna stay and wait it out.

Go out there and get a picture with Jerry Richardson.

MechDX

AFCS plays the NFCW this year

Zeke

NFL giving Dallas a free win against the colts I'll take it! We don't play the raiders until the end of the season so Elliott should be back. First six games of the season are giants, Broncos, cards, rams, packers, 9ers and skins. Giants and packers I could see losing but the rest of games should be winnable with or without Elliott. DMC and Morris should do fine for a stop gap.

Tom Penny

Why are people pretending it's Zeke that makes the running game great and not the O-line. Any starter in the league will be productive.

Zeke

Why are people pretending it's Zeke that makes the running game great and not the O-line. Any starter in the league will be productive.
Last season it was "any RB could rack up yards behind that line!" This season "without Elliott the run game is going to be dead losing record to start the season!"

Hindl

Any starter would be productive, but not that productive. McFadden barely broke 1K yards, while Zeke was 300 yards ahead of the next highest RB. He almost hit 1K yards after contact last year. Add in his catching and pass block ability and it's not hard to tell why. If Elliott was on the Rams or Seahawks OL he obviously wouldn't have put up those numbers, but he's still impressive. Morris and McFadden will put up numbers in Weeks 1-6, but defenses won't be afraid of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom