• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

He kept getting playoff appearances

Now that he's not, and it's obviously no fluke or one-year thing that he's not, he's going to be gone

I never understand organizations that keep coaches who are clearly a negative on their team just because the team make the postseason.

It would be like if the Warriors kept Mark Jackson around instead of firing him and turning into a dynasty when they hired Steve Kerr.

I never understand organizations that keep coaches who are clearly a negative on their team just because the team make the postseason.

It would be like if the Warriors kept Mark Jackson around instead of firing him and turning into a dynasty when they hired Steve Kerr.
The Bengals have an owner that hates spending to the cap floor and ia notoriously difficult to do anything with. While Lewis hasn't won, I still don't theres another coach out there that can hanfle everything he has handled and deal with Mike Brown.

Miracle

The Bengals have an owner that hates spending to the cap floor and ia notoriously difficult to do anything with. While Lewis hasn't won, I still don't theres another coach out there that can hanfle everything he has handled and deal with Mike Brown.

So the owner basically doesn't give a shit.

I hate that. It makes the team, especially if you're rooting for said team, make it look like it's just...there. A team in the background that never does anything significant. Even suck at sucking.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DJu4OkiVoAAGkrH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom