• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
With no Berry, Gaines in the slot and Johnson and Wilson at ILB, the middle of the Chiefs defense should be getting killed, but it hasn't quite happened yet.

The drops from Eagles receivers have kept the Chiefs in the game.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"What if we made a tv show about millions of people deciding to become vigilantes on the behest of a silicon valley start-up?"

CBS with their finger on the pulse of society as always.

A_Dang

I did my best as a Bills fan to enjoy our week on top of the AFC East...I brought it up every time football was talked about, I would bring it up almost once a day. I knew it wouldn't last and that the season was going to be really rough...

The game today (at the half) has totally brought me back to earth. Let's go Buffalo, get at least 1 more first down...please!

Ok I'm gonna need the Kizer Update asap. What's going on with that boy?

I'm bouta be done with football today after this game lol. Just play Destiny 2 -_-

Almost basketball season! Lebrong!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
James Brown sure is looking good lately

So? No timeouts. That was a really dumb risk.
Run up, spike the ball, get one last end zone shot in before kicking the FG.

it's also extremely likely they had their scenarios understood and if they got a first down in the middle of the field they already had their next play decided as an end zone shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom