• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

Why the fuck do I support this team. (Chargers)

Honestly, in this division and the quality of the upcoming draft class, if we go 0-3 we should just start tanking.

Even if we don't decide to take one of the top QBs, the trades we could do to capitalise on them would be so good for us in the long term.

I do think this is an 8-8 team but that's going to possibly put us 4th in this division.

The West is ridiculously good. No other division comes close to this level of competition and we're all going to be kicking each others' asses. LAC is in no way out of it and I could see them getting a wild card spot this season.

And for what it's worth, I'd like to see the Donks finish in the basement this year because fuck Elway.

bigosc2k

Banned
Of course ticky tacky bullshit small passes are being called, Kyle is lucky he can't fire himself for no offensive touchdowns in 2 games.

Meadows

Banned
The West is ridiculously good. No other division comes close to this level of competition and we're all going to be kicking each others' asses. LAC is in no way out of it and I could see them getting a wild card spot this season.

And for what it's worth, I'd like to see the Donks finish in the basement this year because fuck Elway.

dont pity me im already dead

Hindl

Not good

Reuben Frank ✔@RoobCSN
Brandon Brooks: "Yeah, I wish we would have ran the ball more. But we didn’t."
The run was fairly effective. I dunno why he gave up on it. I like Doug and think he can be a good coach but if this is what he's gonna do he's gotta go. This team has too much talent to squander like this

As a steeler fan I'm supposed to hate the raiders. But since I hate the patriots SO much more and still feel you guys got screwed back in the 02 playoff game I can't even muster up the smallest amount of dislike. You guys are fun to watch too and as far as this week goes the other guy in fantasy had amari cooper and Carr so I'm glad it's all run game right now

Salute!

I know what you mean with the "supposed to hate" part, as a foreigner I'd feel silly about that anyway, I can only muster up dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom