• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Drakeon

How did the Saints not do this at some point?
Or the 49ers last year? Our defense was atrocious. I guess we were terrible against the run, so maybe we incentivized teams to run? Still seems like something last year's defense could've easily done...

Tom Nook

gaVLEhn.png

*waves hello at Bucs-GAF*

Aguayo's spirit lives on.

Went back amd watched bits and pieces, Im gonna stick with my prediction that the Patriots either get bounced from the playoffs early or dont make it at all.

Hindl

What's Cape Cod in December like?
A cold ghost town. It's a summer vacation spot so in the winter not a lot of people are there and shops/restaurants close. Don't come to New England in the winter unless you're going skiing. And even then there's better places in the US for that

MechDX

How do you coach a kicker to the point you lose your job?

Step 1: Is the long snapper getting the ball to the holder? Check
Step 2: Are the laces out? Check
Step 3: Kicker needs to kick the damn ball through the uprights? Oops

'Well i did all I can"

Kicking is 98% mental for the kicker. Cant coach that.

Not every team is blessed with a John Christian Ka'iminoeauloameka'ikeokekumupa'a "Ka'imi" Fairbairn!

i

MechDX

Pretty much.

We saw it with Cundiff, we saw it with Aguayo, we're still seeing it with Blair Walsh, and we're now seeing it with Folk.

You can hold them accountable for things like shitty lanes on coverages, stupid penalties for lining up wrong defending kicks, not getting on the field quick enough, etc.... but the mental aspect is huge

Trust me Im a Texan fan I know what shitty special teams play looks like

Hindl

Norman out 4 weeks
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
Ian Rapoport Retweeted *Joshua R. Norman
Test results are in for #Redskins CB Josh Norman, who is out 4 weeks with rib and associated lung issues.
8:40 AM - 6 Oct 2017

Top Bottom