• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

mreddie

Weeden time

tumblr_n9spcrKQcj1ttdkobo3_400.gif

Griss

The Dolphins lost their first two home games to a hurricane and to London. The refs decided they'd give them three week's worth of homer calls to make up for it.

...i'll fucking take it, lol

j-wood

Can we discuss just how much the refs FUCKED the titans there? The really non-existent PI that wiped out our TD, followed by the sack, then the refs waiting a few minutes to rule ANYTHING, then say it's a TD, and I guess just ignored the review that shows his arm was going forward?

Fuck this shit

Week 5 and the EU Gamepass is still broken AF. Fire everyone working at that shit company that is beholden to this new service. They should also compensate EVERY costumer with a free subscription, refunds and the like if they want to keep some costumers.

Fucking ridicolous.

Juicy Bob

Week 5 and the EU Gamepass is still broken AF. Fire everyone working at that shit company that is beholden to this new service. They should also compensate EVERY costumer with a free subscription, refunds and the like if they want to keep some costumers.

Fucking ridicolous.
I have to admit, it was working fine for me the first few weeks. I have just been insanely lucky I guess.

Until today. Now I'm still fighting to get anything to work.

Griss

Can we discuss just how much the refs FUCKED the titans there? The really non-existent PI that wiped out our TD, followed by the sack, then the refs waiting a few minutes to rule ANYTHING, then say it's a TD, and I guess just ignored the review that shows his arm was going forward?

Fuck this shit

As a Dolphins fan, there's not much to talk about. You got fucked hard by the stripes, we'll take it, end of story. Sorry!

NFL Update @MySportsUpdate
Per @JayGlazer, Cliff Avril's neck injury suffered last Sunday could be career ending. He's experiencing numbness from his neck down to arm.

Top Bottom