• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

brentech

I still can't believe that call. Unlike big hits that hit a guy on the pads and look close to the helmet, that was simply a wrist hitting a guys helmet in passing. Such a terrible call.

kaiju

Fuck Kyle Shananhan, fuck John Lynch and fuck that balded headed bitch Brian Hoyer

If you're done with the Coach/GM already, might as well tune out for the next half of a decade. They were handed a dumpster fire.

For the most part I think those two have made strides in rebuilding this team, but we are more than a few pieces away yet. QB being the biggest glaring need.

Drakeon

That's how he is after every loss despite the fact we've been competitive in every game. Yeah losing sucks, but at least we don't get routinely embarrassed. We're on track for a top 3 pick and with a lot of QB needy teams, that's not a bad thing.

Purdy

That's how he is after every loss despite the fact we've been competitive in every game. Yeah losing sucks, but at least we don't get routinely embarrassed. We're on track for a top 3 pick and with a lot of QB needy teams, that's not a bad thing.

Yeah I've noticed, wondered if its some sort of tongue in cheek thing or somehow expected this team to be better lol.

Top Bottom