• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

necrosis

I HATE OUR SHITTY ASS FUCKING OFFENSE.

WHEN YOUR TEAM CAUSE 5 TURNOVERS YOU SHOULD WIN BY MORE THAN 16-10 BY A LUCKY ASS DROP PASS.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FIRE DARRELL BEVELL PLEASE.

our offensive line is more at fault than bevell. he actually gameplanned pretty well, all things considered

cdyhybrid

My Hawks won in LA

My Trail Blazers won in LA

It's a good day.

But no seriously I agree with the above comments that our offense still sucks. But bless their souls they fought hard

It's particularly frustrating because they managed to actually put up a decent effort in the first half, and then just went completely in the tank in the second half.

If the defense doesn't ball the fuck out we lose. If the offense could just play four quarters of football we'd be in pretty good shape.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How? How have teams not learned this already? Don’t give him this much time. You have Elliott. Down it at the half yard line.

B.O.O.M

It's particularly frustrating because they managed to actually put up a decent effort in the first half, and then just went completely in the tank in the second half.

If the defense doesn't ball the fuck out we lose. If the offense could just play four quarters of football we'd be in pretty good shape.

This LA DL is pretty good tho right? Not much we can expect with this OL I think....not more than this at least.

At least the boys should get some good rest with the BYE

cdyhybrid

This LA DL is pretty good tho right? Not much we can expect with this OL I think....not more than this at least.

At least the boys should get some good rest with the BYE

Yeah, but they managed to make some stuff happen regardless. Just wish they could be more consistent.

OG Loc

Goff almost did it. He put it right in Kupp's hands.

I think it's time I really believe in young Ryan Gosling under center

Top Bottom