• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Gigglepoo

BTW, you should have to hit the pylon or inside for a TD... otherwise you could literally jump out of bounds at an angle for a TD.. I believe college you have to have it inside the pylon... you can't have the ball outside it.

Why is it bad that you can jump out of bounds and still score?

Bitanator

BTW, you should have to hit the pylon or inside for a TD... otherwise you could literally jump out of bounds at an angle for a TD.. I believe college you have to have it inside the pylon... you can't have the ball outside it.

The ball was not outside the pylon, he was

mreddie

Regardless what happens tonight, I'm more focused to see them vs Skins but this feels like "NFC East Leaders vs. NFC South Leaders" and whoever takes who out, their rep will rise.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
BTW, I think the rule is that some part of your body has to cross the goal line in bounds... which Cam didn't have happen.. the ball doesn't need to cross in bounds.

Is this the same Blount that sucker punched an opposing player in a college game a few years ago?

Man... I remember that guy dropping like a bag of wet leaves.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Is this the same Blount that sucker punched an opposing player after a college game a few years ago?

Man... I remember that guy dropping like a bag of wet leaves.

..and the dude pushed him and talked shit. Got what he deserved in my opinion.

Blount was a beast at Oregon too.

Vixdean

Cam is good in this situations but the protection needs to hold up. Hard fought game either way, Eagles are a damn good team and they got two big breaks with those turnovers giving them redzone possessions.

Top Bottom