• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I just started watching the game, how did Detroit score 7? Stafford doesn't get credit for a TD but I see a 45 yard pass to Tate.

Not that it matters because Jake Ruddock will be starting by the 2nd half.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jets have to be the biggest surprise this year.

I just started watching the game, how did Detroit score 7? Stafford doesn't get credit for a TD but I see a 45 yard pass to Tate.

Tate earned that TD. Fought off 2 possible tackles and did a flip for the TD

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Horrible tackling + nifty moves by Tate. And Stafford did get credit. It was a pass.

I’m a Jets fan and I don’t know what to do... I was down with a tank for a QB season but they are really competitive. This throws a wrench into the Plan to say the least.

Ashby

I'm a Jets fan and I don't know what to do... I was down with a tank for a QB season but they are really competitive. This throws a wrench into the Plan to say the least.

Jets are gonna be on their way to the superbowl and you're still gonna get people saying, "But what about the franchise QB..."

Top Bottom