• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Draxal

McAdoo might end up with the ugly distinctions of being a head coach fired after only his second season by an organization known for its patience. It's not a pretty club to be in.

Landon Collins is saying DRC didn't walk away from the team. He had a disagreement with McAdoo and left after being suspended.

Either way, the Giants won't fire McAdoo mid-season unless he truly loses the team and they just flat out quit on him. Which at this point is a distinct possibility. Reese is a goner after the end of the season as well.

Wholesale changes time and if the Giants end up with a high draft pick - its the end of the Eli era as well.

Say what you will about Coughlin but even in the worst of times, he never lost a team like this.:/

Eli will be here for 2018 but 2019 he's absolutely gone.

Striker

Mara's will be forced to make a change and it's much needed.

Reese, McAdoo and the scouts all gone. Shit show of drafts for the past six or so seasons. Wasted your QB with garbage on the line for the same length. When was the last time they had a decent run game, 2012? It's going to be ugly but there is zero leadership.

Draxal

Agreed. With a high draft pick, they're going to draft a QB. Eli will either play out the 2018 season with said rookie sitting/learning until Eli is finally Kurt Warner'd, etc.

Rookie might play 2018, only reason eli will be here 2018 is the cap hit.

Milchjon

I don't know if you considered it either, but that's literally probably the most desirable location in the entire city too. That house is actually a great deal for the price on top of that. Philadelphia is much cheaper than many major cities though. If that place was in Manhattan it would probably be upwards of $2m.

But if you're in the suburbs or some less dense cities you could get it for way less.

Yeah, I actually looked for stuff that seemed comparable in location and size.

Cheapest I found in my city (on one site, tbf) was 1.5 million plus.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
One way you know the Giants suck is when the Giants fans here aren’t doing their usual seven page in depth analysis on the waterboy.

Not much to analyze when it’s a big pile of trash I guess.

Could they trade Manning for picks still? Time for a rebuild?

Draxal

One way you know the Giants suck is when the Giants fans here aren’t doing their usual seven page in depth analysis on the waterboy.

Cap hit is the only reason that Eli will be there until the end of the 2018 season.

Bread

Banned

they've been replaced by eagles fans!

Striker

Josina Anderson
@JosinaAnderson
#Giants CB DRC told me he & Ben McAdoo had an argument on the sidelines about playing. Admits he 'handled it the wrong way.'

[More]

Josina Anderson‏
@JosinaAnderson
#NYG CB DRC cont 2me:
"but to sit me a game had me hot, so I left. I was suspended way before I left. I left bc I felt what he said was BS."

Tim Cowlishaw ✔@TimCowlishaw
Cowboys team meeting. Reports of angry players. Hmmm. This is a surprise only to Jerry Jones, who shoved players into untenable situation.

Rvaan

Banned
Cowboys team meeting. Reports of angry players. Hmmm. This is a surprise only to Jerry Jones, who shoved players into untenable situation.

I want the whole team to kneel. It won't happen, but I want it so badly to.

One way you know the Giants suck is when the Giants fans here aren't doing their usual seven page in depth analysis on the waterboy.

Not much to analyze when it's a big pile of trash I guess.

Manning has a no trade clause in his contract. Not happening. He's cuttable in '19 as Draxal noted.

Also, be real, you miss my seven page analysis on the waterboy.;)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The stupid thing is that none of his players were kneeling, then he decided to run off at the mouth.

Vixdean

Could this have to more do with the fact they are reeling at 2-3 rather than the kneeling thing? I doubt players would give a fuck about stupid shit their owner is doing if their record was better. Jerrys always been an asshole.

Josina Anderson
@JosinaAnderson
#Giants CB DRC told me he & Ben McAdoo had an argument on the sidelines about playing. Admits he 'handled it the wrong way.'

[More]

Josina Anderson‏
@JosinaAnderson
#NYG CB DRC cont 2me:
"but to sit me a game had me hot, so I left. I was suspended way before I left. I left bc I felt what he said was BS."

McAdoo trying to get respect by benching DRC. Too little too late. Not to mention DRC has killed himself for the Giants and played multiple different positions that he didn't sign up for.

Mike Leslie ✔@MikeLeslieWFAA
Orlando Scandrick pulled out some pink cleats to support breast cancer awareness. “We’re *allowed* to support that,” Scandrick said.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Mmm, nothing like trying to use racial injustice to cover up blackmail.

Of course this happens to the Dolphins.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...dolphins-coach-chris-foerster-speaks-publicly

The woman who posted a video of former Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster snorting a white powder off a desk said Wednesday that she planned to release it for several days before she did and that she released it to expose racial inequality in America.

Kijuana Nige, speaking on ESPN Radio's The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz, said she met Foerster in Oxnard, California, earlier this year. The Dolphins used the Dallas Cowboys' training facility there after Hurricane Irma forced the team to relocate during the week of Sept. 10.

When asked how long she had known Foerster, Nige said they had known each other for less than two months after he called her for "entertainment." Nige said she never did drugs with him. When asked about the nature of their relationship, she said she was "dating him."

Nige said she and a friend had planned to record Foerster and release it before he sent his latest video. "Even if he didn't send that video, it was going to be exposed because it needed to be exposed," she said.

He is married with three children.

cdyhybrid

I mean, he didn't have to have a stripper side piece and do coke on video. Engaging in these activities brings a certain amount of risk with it.

Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ
#Browns HC Hue Jackson on CLE's D: if I'm not mistaken this is No. 5 defense in all of pro football

Kave come back, we did it after all!

Tom Penny

I mean, he didn't have to have a stripper side piece and do coke on video. Engaging in these activities brings a certain amount of risk with it.
Nothing is sacred anymore. If some stripper releases a video of me blowing lines off her ass it better not get to my boss. There is a real lack of principles in this world nowadays.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Manning has a no trade clause in his contract. Not happening. He's cuttable in '19 as Draxal noted.

Also, be real, you miss my seven page analysis on the waterboy.;)

You’d post Pop Warner footage of your third string long snapper if you could find it.

Kinda sucks he can’t be traded because I’m sure another team would like to have him for a year or two whereas the Giants are clearly headed for a clean house and a rebuild.

Could this have to more do with the fact they are reeling at 2-3 rather than the kneeling thing? I doubt players would give a fuck about stupid shit their owner is doing if their record was better. Jerrys always been an asshole.

I don’t think the kneeling thing is helping on top of their record. Last year they were a team headed for the Super Bowl and now....? They’ve got a lot to be unhappy about.

Winning cures a lot of problems but they’ve got a sophomore quarterback (might not feel like the team leader yet), Zeke’s looming suspension, and an ailing defense to overcome. Who’s the locker room leader right now?

Jerry being a meddling asshole isn’t helping a damn thing either

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

whynotboth?.gif

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

Nothing is sacred anymore. If some stripper releases a video of me blowing lines off her ass it better not get to my boss. There is a real lack of principles in this world nowadays.

I'm fine with him getting fired / resigning for it - I'm much less fine with trying to conflate the very real issue of racial discrimination (especially in the NFL right now) with...basically trying to blackmail the guy. Though considering Jonathan Martin / Incognito also happened with this team, I guess I'm not surprised.

Keith Britton ✔@KeithBritton86
#Browns Hue Jackson: "DeShone Kizer's on our team, Deshaun Watson's on their team. We can't all the sudden flip 'em."

I don't think Hue's getting another HC job

Rvaan

Banned
Keith Britton ✔@KeithBritton86
#Browns Hue Jackson: "DeShone Kizer's on our team, Deshaun Watson's on their team. We can't all the sudden flip 'em."

I don't think Hue's getting another HC job

First 11 games as HC: 7-4. Next 26: 2-24. That's a John McKay expansion Bucs bad stretch.

I'm fine with him getting fired / resigning for it - I'm much less fine with trying to conflate the very real issue of racial discrimination (especially in the NFL right now) with...basically trying to blackmail the guy. Though considering Jonathan Martin / Incognito also happened with this team, I guess I'm not surprised.

Totally different FO/Staff with that

Top Bottom