• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

ShaneB

Few years ago Chiefs visited a winless raiders team on Thursday night and lost.

Just feels like that'll happen again.

Raiders 27, Chiefs 21.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Thank you friend!

I don’t think I’ve ever had a burger and ice cream there in the same run. Usually I’ll get their chicken strips or something instead if I’m also getting ice cream.
One time in college we were road tripping to a conference and we had stopped at cecz stop near Waco so I got a bunch of good food. Then later we stopped at What-a-Burger but I wasn't hungry so I ordered a large shake.

You know how other places like chick fil a and Wendy's shake sizes are different from their soft drink sizes? Yea What—a-burger doesn't fuck around. That large was like their 64oz soft drink size. It was ridiculous.

Fitts

2-5, here we come! Guaranteed, Andy drafted up some plays before the season even started specifically for this game.

Shitty thing is, KC’s defense hasn’t been all that and we should’ve been able to hang over 30 on ‘em no problem. Oh well. But of course there’s a small chance I eat crow tonight. Thursdays are weird, but I wouldn’t take a win as a sign that the coaches suddenly figured anything out. The season’s already lost...

...still love this team, though. They deserve better, and hopefully they get better coordinators next year.

Afrikan

Who comes up with this shit? EMBRACE THEE HATE!!!

If you have Hate in your hart.. it's ok for the next few hours.

Smh.

Top Bottom