• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2K5 - can d/l rosters be used in Franchise mode?

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
I've got the 09/15 roster update that was released (most recent one available before my XBL trial expired... probably do a full year when Halo 2 comes out).

I can load the roster, and then go into franchise mode (which subsequently ignores previously loaded information) but Ricky Williams is still on the Dolphins. Do the downloaded rosters only work for online games and quick games?

no, it cannot.

however, the good news is that visual concepts DID upload a usable franchise roster update (they uploaded it on 9-23). sign online and go to "roster downloads" and there should be a section for it.

then, go to gamemodes and i think there is a menu that says someone like "load downloaded rosters", and do that. if you cant get it to work i can tell you later tonight step by step how to do it, im not on my xbox right now

fossen

Loading the rosters won't affect an in-progress franchise.

Load the rosters, then start a franchise. The starting roster of the franchise will be based off the dowloaded roster.

Top Bottom