• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I haven't watched much of the Seahawks so I never realized how truly terrible Russell Wilson is. Jesus this dude cannot just step up into the pocket? He looks like me playing QB in madden.

krae_man

Your team's kicker gets grazed: oh my god roughing the kicker 15 yards.

Other teams kicker gets murdered: god damn wimp diving kicker, how is that a penalty?

Mech tried to jinx the Broncos and failed spectacularly. Give it up.

You're_Mad.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Why are they taking 15 seconds to throw the flag...makes it look so bad.

Grounding always takes 15 seconds or so to call, they check with all the various line judges to make sure of where the pocket and where any receivers are. They don't have the benefit of top down like we do.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
No. I let my temporary idiocy stand like the refs did. There was no reason why that flag wasn't out immediately.

Intentional grounding is almost always called after the refs confer with each other. Different refs are in charge of monitoring the three different criteria for intentional grounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom